Please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Do you accept credit card payment?
- Yes! By using the services of our new Paypal shopping cart, I can accept payment from nearly anywhere in the world. Just fill your cart (being sure to add any details I might need about color and sizes), fill in your cc information and you are all set!
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Yes! I can ship anywhere the US Postal Service, FedEx or UPS delivers. Shipping costs outside the US are higher than in, but it can be done. Don't let postage stand in the way of the hat of your dreams!
- How long will it take my order to ship?
- I usually ship orders within two weeks of receiving payment. Large orders may take a bit longer, rush orders can be accommodated
for a fee. I try to keep in close contact with my customers while filling their order.
You will be notified at the time of shipping.
- Once your order is shipped it will take from 3-5 days to reach
you. UK orders shipped via air mail take about 7 days. Overseas orders vary by
country and customs regulations. I am not responsible for delays or fees imposed by customs.
- I need my order next week. Can you Rush it?
- I can on most occasions
accommodate a rushed order, though overseas shipping can at times be delayed by Customs. There will be a $10 surcharge for those that require
creation and shipment in a week or less. This is reflected in the shipping price and can be seen by choosing the "Rush Delivery" option upon checkout.
- Do you offer discounts to non-profit organizations?
- Yes! Because of the number of schools and museums I work with, I offer an 8% discount to organizations with fulfill the Non-profit requirements and have proper identification.
Please notify on or before your time of order
- Are your creations suitable for Children?
- I have filled several orders designed for children's playwear. While my hats are sturdy, they are not designed to hold up to everyday kid-wear.
Some children are very gentle and would have no problem keeping their items in peak condition. For others, I have created special hats using sturdier materials, and silk rather than other types of
flowers. These have met with great success. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at: email@example.com.
Also, if ordering for a child, please contact me before your order is completed so we can discuss which construction would be best for the child in mind.
- I have a hat in mind. Can you create it?
- I can certainly give it a try! Visit my
portfolio page for a display of special orders I have created.
If your hat is a unique creation, describe it to me. Better yet, send a photo or
sketch. I will be able to tell you if I can make it for you or not. Most times,
- What is your return Policy?
Because my hats and bonnets are original creations designed on a commissioned
basis, I cannot afford to offer refunds. If you find a problem in the
workmanship, I will be happy to work with you to perfect the hat to your
specifications. Non-handcrafted items can be returned in new, unused condition.
- What are your shipping rates?
I will ship USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. |
Orders will be processed within two weeks of check cashing.
Please E-mail me for overseas shipping rates.
A general rule of $15 per bonnet or hat and $6 per additional hat applies.
- Where can you wear a Regency hat in daily life?
- While many of the bonnets are period specific and suitable more for a costume clad gathering of like-minded friends, some of the hats acutally meld quite well with current fashions. Other options include decoration (choose a hat that compliments your home's color scheme and use it as a conversation piece).